1D0-520 – CIW Exam Web Design Specialist Test Certificate Questions
For more information on CIW 1D0-520 Practice Test Questions Please Visit: https://www.Pass-Guaranteed.com/1D0-520.htm
What am I going to be tested for?
The 1D0-520 exam tests the candidate’s knowledge to develop the skills necessary to specialize in Web site design. In this course, you will build upon your basic Web authoring skills to learn the essentials and best practices of Web design, including design theory, tools and technologies.
Which are some of the topics of the 1D0-520 CIW exam?
Test Topic 1: Site Development Essentials Questions (Exam Coverage 20%)
Test Topic 2: Web Design Elements Questions (Exam Coverage 20%)
Test Topic 3: Basic Web Technologies Questions (Exam Coverage 20%)
Test Topic 4: Advanced Web Technologies Questions (Exam Coverage 40%)
Who can attend to the CIW Web Design Specialist test?
CIW 1D0-520 exam is designed for web designers, internet consultants, IT professionals, Marketing professionals, Web and graphic artists, Business professionals.
Can you give me some in-depth information on the 1D0-520 exam topics?
• Identify and manage elements of the Web site development process.
• Meet customer expectations with Web site project and design.
• Identify ethical and legal issues relevant to Web development and design.
• Use basic HTML and XHTML (X/HTML) to develop a series of Web pages.
• Use X/HTML and extended technologies to enhance Web page structure, format and usability.
• Create image files, and use images in X/HTML pages and site design.
• Create Web sites using GUI site development applications.
• Publish and maintain a production Web site.
What’s the 1D0-520 passing score and duration?
The duration of this exam is 75 minutes (70 questions) and the minimum passing score is 70%.…